Wednesday June 21st marks the Winter Solstice, our shortest day of the year, the only day worthy of celebrating the second release of Limeburner’s Darkest Winter.
The days are cold, dark and short so waste no time and wash away the Winter blues with some of the countries best peated gems, each matched with unique dishes created by NOLA’s Chefs.
Limeburners are flying over the very charismatic and knowledgeable Brand Ambassador Anthony Leadbetter to host the dinner and walk you lucky folk through each of the Limeburners expressions on offer.
When: Wednesday 21st June, 6:30pm for 7pm dinner
- 5 Courses
- 5 of Limeburners Best (full list below)
- Hosted: Brand Ambassador Anthony Leadbetter
- Very Limited Tix
- Tickets : $140
- Limeburners Darkest Winter, second release, 63.9% - (World Best Craft Whisky 2017)
- Limeburners Heavy Peat 61% (2 x Australia’s best Whisky)
- Limeburners Directors Cut Peated Port Cask 61% (Recently awarded GOLD at ADSA)
- Limeburners Directors Cut - Peated Sherry Cask61%
- Limeburners - Peated 48%